Air Filled Heavy Lift Marine Rubber Floating Dock Pontoon, Inflatable Rubber Pontoon
- Model NO.: floating inflatable rubber pontoon
- Usage: Ship Launching, Protection
- Trademark: Evergreen Maritime
- Origin: China
- Material: Rubber
- Certification: BV, ISO9001, CCS
- Specification: ISO14409: 2011, CCS, ABS, LR, BV, DNV
- HS Code: 40169500
Evergreen is the inventor of first rubber floating pontoons, and sets the standard in the industry for high performance and usage technology. Now, Evergreen floating marine inflatable rubber pontoons(rubber inflatable pontoons, Intense pneumatic tire) are widely used in ship launching and landing, sunken ships salvage and refloatation, heavy lifting and conveying.
Classification of rubber inflatable pontoons:
1. The standard specification of rubber inflatable pontoons.
You can choose the required diameter and effective length to meet your projects.
L Diameter (D): Its from 0.8m to 2.0m.
L Effective Length (EL): Its from 6m to 18m.
L Total Length (TL): Its from 7m to 19.5m
The above specification only is our standard specification arrange. Other specification rubber inflatable pontoons also can be supplied upon clients request.
2. The standard number of layers
We define the number of layer, which means the number of Synthetic-tyre-cord layer, in order to confirm the Safety Working Pressure. Normally, rubber inflatable pontoons
Include 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 layers types. Other type is available upon clients request.
3. The material of rubber inflatable pontoons There're two kinds of synthetic-tire-cord because of the different performance.
Rubber inflatable pontoonsUnit 1400 dtex/21870 dtex/2
Break Strength N/ strand ≥ 215.6 ≥ 284.2
Diameter mm 0.65 ± 0.05 0.74 ± 0, 05
Adhesion Strength N/cm ≤ 137.2 ≤ 156.8