Offshore Chain Support Mooring Buoys for Oil Fields
- Model NO.: Chain Support Buoys
- Material: Rubber
- Certification: BV, ISO9001, CCS
- Specification: CCS, LR, BV,
- Inner Construction of Buoys: Closed Cell EVA Foam Core
- Usage: Trade, Ship Launching, Patrol, Ship Docking
- Trademark: Evergreen Maritime
- Origin: China, Appointed Supplier of Buoys in Chi
General surface support buoys are extensively used in single point mooring (SPM) SYSTEM. The three main types are cylindrical buoys, chain-through buoys and pick-up buoys.
All of Evergreen Maritime offshore mooring pick up buoys are constructed with closed cell resilient foam core unsinkable EVA foam core. This resilient EVA foam core ensure the chain through buoys self fendering with highly absorption capacity. Even the skin of the mooring buoys were punctured, the anchor pendant buoys are also unsinkable without absorbing water. With our unique laminating process, each foam core of the buoys is integriated. The foam core of the offshore buoys will not be ruptured after long time service.