ISO14409 Approved High Quality Ship Launching Air Bags, Ship Launching Marine Airbags
|FOB Price:||US $200-6,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $200-6,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywooden Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: YT-7 heavy duty
- Diameter: 0.8-2.0m
- Total Length: 7-25m
- Material Type of Synthetic-Tire-Cord: 1870d/2, 1870d/3
- Type: Salvage Airbags, Launching/Landing Airbags
- Body Material: Natural Rubber More Than 57%
- Color: Black
- Specification: ISO14409: 2011, CCS, ABS, LR, BV, DNV
- HS Code: 40169500
- Standards: ISO14409: 2011, CCS, ABS, Lr, BV, Dnv
- Effective Length: 6-24m
- Layers: 4-8layers, Other Types Are Available Upon Request.
- Working Life: 10-15 Years
- Features: Unique Famous Trademark in Qingdao
- Material: Natural Rubber
- Trademark: Evergreen Maritime
- Origin: China
Construction Features of ship lifting air bags:
Ship lifting air bags, basic body consists of which consist of our rubber layers, synthetic-cord-reinforced rubber layers, are kind of a cylindrical air bags with hemispherical heads at the both ends.
All of these are vulcanized together, and then compress air inside to enable in to roll.
1. Outer Rubber
The outer rubber layer that covers the outside of ship lifting air bags protects the cord layers from abrasion and other external forces. This compound has sufficient tensile and tear strength to withstand any weather condition and hard usage.
2. Synthetic-tyre-cord layer for reinforcement
The reinforcement cord layers of ship lifting air bags, which are made of Synthetic-tire-cord commonly used in tires, are arranged at ideal angles to hold the internal pressure and to distribute The stress evenly providing strong efficient reinforcement.
(To know the detailed technology parameter, please refer Material Selection. )
3. End Fittings
End fittings of ship lifting air bags include air tightness swivel and airbags safety air inlet.
Classification of ship lifting air bags:
1. The standard specification of ship lifting air bags
You can choose the required diameter and effective length to meet your projects.
L Diameter (D): Its from 0.8m to 2.0m.
L Effective Length (EL): Its from 6m to 18m.
L Total Length (TL): Its from 7m to 19.5m
The above specification only is our standard specification arrange. Other specification ship lifting air bags also can be supplied upon clients request.
2. The standard number of layers
We define the number of layer, which means the number of Synthetic-tyre-cord layer, in order to confirm the Safety Working Pressure. Normally,ship lifting air bags
Include 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 layers types. Other type is available upon clients request.
Contact manufacturer directly:
Marketing Manager: Aimee Sun