EVERGREEN-Maritime is the Pioneer and leader of Marine Airbags and sets the standard in the industry.
After there decades development and practice, we have developed this technology from launching only 1000 DWT ships. And now this technology has become into a flexible, promising, secure and mature technology.
Besides ship launching, the versatile Marinetime Airbags are widely used for sunken ship salvage and refloatation, heavy lifting and shifting.
Advantage of Evergreen yokohama marine air bags
1, Advanced framework design.
2. Over 20 year's expriences in marine airbags, more improvements are reflected in production.
3. High strength synthetic-tyre-cord-layers, high construction performance.
4. Anti-aging, durable practical.
5. Hydrostatic presure test.
6. More flexible, easy installation.
7. Good airtightness safty and reliability.
8. Economical, Good after service.
9. All the products were manufactured with our responsibility.
10. Good technical supports
11. We can sign the contact for quality and after sale service.
Actually, our company is of strongpoints in marine airbags compared with other's suppliers.
Classification & Size
1. Standard size of marine airbags:
Diameter (D): From 0.8m to 2.0m.
Effective Length (EL): From 6m to 18m.
Total Length (TL): From 7m to 19.5m
2. Standard number of layers:
We define the number of layer, which means the number of Synthetic-tyre-cord layer, in order to confirm the Safety Working Pressure. Normally, Evergreen yokohama type shipping airbags include 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 layers types. Other types is available upon clients request.
There're two kinds of synthetic-tire-cord because of the different performance.
3. Marine airbag selection:
It is easy to choose suitable airbags by yourself. Standard specifications of Evergreen shipping air bags.
All our Ship Launching Airbags are manufactured and tested comply with ISO 14409. Certificated by LR, ABS, CCS. We also can provide you the professional technical support, with our professional engineering company, Eversafe, and experienced engineers launched more than 2, 000 various vessels.