Marine Salvage Airbags for Lifting a Sunken Ship, Vessels
|FOB Price:||US $200-6,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $200-6,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywooden Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: marine salvage airbags for lifting
- Usage: Ship Launching, Protection
- Trademark: Evergreen Maritime
- Origin: China
- Material: Rubber
- Certification: BV, ISO9001, CCS
- Specification: CCS, LR, ISO9001:2008,ISO14409:2011,ABS,BV,DNV
- HS Code: 40169500
Airbag heavy lifting and transportation needs no railways or trolley, has low demand of ground so this technology can save most investment and time.
The booming airbag caisson transportation is the typical illustration of this application. In appropriat condition caisson can be launched into water directly with airbag or else caisson will be shifted to sub-mersible barge for launch.
Classification & Size
1. Standard size of marine salvage airbags for lifting
Effective Length(EL): 6~18M
Total Length(TL): 7~19.5M
2. Standard number of layer for marine salvage airbags for lifting
In order to confirm lifting airbags safety working pressure we define the number of layers, which means the number of synthetic-tire-cord layers. Normally we offer lifting airbag with 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 layers. Other type are available upon request.
3. Material type of Synethetic -tire-cord for marine salvage airbags for lifting
There are two kinds of synethetic-tire-cords with different performance.
We define the suitable lifting airbag as per the above 3 items, for example:
marine salvage airbags for lifting : D1.5m X EL15m(YT-6), 1260D In here:
1. D1.5: The diameter is 1.5m
2. EL15m: The effective length is 15m
3. YT-6: The number of Synethetic-tire-cord layer is 6 layers.
4. 1260D: The type of synethetic-tire-cord layer is 1260.