- Model NO.: marine airbag for launching
- Material: Natural Rubber
- Specification: ISO14409
- HS Code: 40169500
- Usage: Launching&Lifting
- Trademark: Evergreen Maritime
- Origin: China
1. Advanced framework design
Evergreen marine airbag for launchin employs the advanced whole enlacing technology which demands the intertwist of each layers without any seams. Also the two conical ends of marine airbag are reinfored with extra two layers. The innovative design improves the whole performance of marine airbag such as the inner pressure, sealed capability and safety.
2. Excellent quality materials employed
Each 10 cm long framework material has 94 synethetic-type cords whose tensile strengths are 21KN/strand and 30 KN/strand respectively. The outer rubber components have sufficient tensile and tear resistance strength to withstand anticipated severe usage. The reinforcement synthetic-tyre-cord layers are strong enough to hold the inner air pressure in both compressed and non-compressed situation and its employed rubber is made up of natural and synethetic rubber. The imported sealandt which is manufactured by international brand factory according our special demand ensures the tight bond of each layer.
3. Fine work
The body of marine airbag for launching is smooth and both ends are streamllning. Special treatment was done to valves first and then seals them with conical ends of marine airbag for launching. This method can solve the valves problems of possible damgage and air leakage.
4. High performance
The advanced designed framework, excellent material and our fine work make the performance of Evergreen marine airbag for launching much higher than the requirements of CB/T3795-1996. Our marine airbag for launching can withstand the fierce conditions and servere usage and isthe top choice for serious customers.
5. Strict Inspection
We firmly enforce the ruled inspections to each marine airbag for launching from the surface to inner pressure and also the air leak. We ensure every piece of marine airbag for launching which is sent to customers is eligible.
Construction of Evergreen marine airbag
Evergreen marine airbag consist of outer rubber layers, synethetic-cord-reinforced rubber layers, is kind of a cylindrical marine airbag for launching with conical heads at both ends.
The number of layers means the number of synthetic-tyre-cord layer which determine the safe working pressure. Evergreen marine airbags for launching are available for 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 layers types.
The available diameter of Evergreen marine airbag for launching is from 0.8m to 2.0m and effective length from 6m to 18m.
Precaution of marine airbag for launching Usage
1. Strictly control the inner pressure of marine airbag for launching not exceed the safety working pressure.
2. The contacted surface of carried load with marine airbag for launching should not have protrudent sharp subjects which may pierce marine airbag for launching.
3. Avoid the lengthways twist of marine airbag for launching during the using.
4. If the marine airbag for launching are not used for long time or repaired they should be tested by the inflation experiment before used again. The test inner pressure should be the same of working inner pressure. Generally the largely repaired marine airbag should low down the working pressure in use.
Evergreen Management System is ISO9001-2000 certifiied and Evergreen guarantees high standards and performances of all products. Evergreen maine airbag for launching fully comply with the requirements of CB/T 13795-1996.
Under the proper conditions of use, transport and store andy defective marine airbag for launching will be replaced or refunded for free within one year.