Yokohama Pneumatic/Inflatable Floating Marine Fender
|FOB Price:||US $500-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500-10,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Nude Packing and Suitable for Sea Freight|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Material: Rubber
- Fender Types: Yokohama-Type, Net-Type, Sling-Type, Design Variat
- Working Ages: 12 ~ 15 Years
- Length: 1.0m ~ 12m
- Warranty: 15 Months
- Features: Top Quality in China
- Specification: CCS, LR, ISO17357: 2002
- HS Code: 40169500
- Initial Internal Pressure: 50kpa, 80kpa
- History: Since 1998
- Diameter: 0.5m ~ 5m
- Fender Color: Black, Gray, Red
- Working Life: 10-13 Years .
- Trademark: Evergreen Maritime
- Origin: China
1. The fender have sometimes been colloquially referred to as "Yokohama Pneumatic fender" or "Yokohama fender".
Yokohama Pneumatic rubber fender is a leading anti-collision device for marine application in the world today. Yokohama Pneumatic rubber fender are made of synthetic-cord-reinforced rubber sheet with compressed air inside to enable them to float on the water and work as a protective medium. Therefore, Yokohama Pneumatic rubber fender serves as a critical protective medium against collision when ship-to-ship (STS) transfer operations and ship-to-dock (STD) berthing and mooring operations.
2.Yokohama Pneumatic rubber fender have the advantages of massive energy absorption with low unit surface pressure acted upon the ship. So Yokohama Pneumatic rubber fender have become an ideal ship protection medium used extensively by large tankers, LPG vessels, ocean platforms, bulk carriers and floating structures, large docks, harbor and wharfs.
3. The Advantages of Evergreen Yokohama Pneumatic rubber fender:
Compliance with ISO17357: 2002 "High Pressure floating pneumatic rubber fender"
Low Reaction Force and Hull Pressure
More Safety and Reliability
Most Cost Competitive System
Lower Mooring Forces
Advantage against Shearing Force
Adaptable to the Tide
Simple and Low Cost Installation
Low Maintenance Cost
Various Optional Fitting
4. Classifications of Pneumatic Rubber Fender
Initial Internal Pressure Rating
There are two initial pressure rating for Pneumatic Rubber Fenders:
A) Pneumatic 50 (Initial internal pressure 50 kPa)
B) Pneumatic 80 (Initial internal pressure 80 kPa)
5. Fender Types of Pneumatic Rubber Fenders
There are two types for Pneumatic Rubber Fender:
A) Net-type pneumatic rubber Fender
The pneumatic rubber fender is covered by a protection net consisting of either chain, wire or fiber and usually with tires or rubber sleeves.
B) Sling type pneumatic rubber Fender
ThePneumatic rubber fender is deesigned to be used without a protection net. It's easy to hand because of their lightweight.
6. Specifications of Yokohama Pneumatic rubber fender
Yokohama Pneumatic rubber fender are available from 500X1000mm to 3300X6500mm, including all the standard and no-standard specifications.
7. Construction Features of Yokohama Pneumatic rubber fender
Yokohama Pneumatic rubber fender, whose basic body construction consists of outer rubber layers, synthetic-cord-reinforced rubber layers and inner rubber layers, are kind of cylindrical air bags with hemispherical heads at both ends.
Contact the manufacturer directly:
Marketing Manager: Aimee Sun