Ship Used Marine Pneumatic Rubber Fender Inflatable Fender
|FOB Unit Price:||US $220 US $200|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: floating fender
- Shape: Cylindrical
- Size: 3.3*6.5m
- Working Ages: 12 ~ 15 Years
- Working Life: 12 ~ 15 Years
- Fender Color: Black, Gray, Red
- Diameter: 0.5m ~ 5m
- History: Since 1998
- Specification: CCS, ABS, LR, ISO17357: 2002
- HS Code: 40169500
- Material: Rubber
- Structure: Floating
- Model Number: P50, P80
- Standard and Certificate: ISO17357, CCS, ABS, Lr, Dnv, Lloy′s
- Warranty: 15 Months
- Fendr Type: Yokohama-Type, Net-Type, Sling-Type, Design Variat
- Length: 1.0m ~ 12m
- Trademark: Evergreen Maritime
- Origin: China, Qingdao
Evergreen Maritime, a leading manufacturer located in Qingdao City, supplying all kinds of marine products for the global maritime companies involved in shipyards, shipowners, oil & gas, ship service, marine engineering projects, Oil filed etc.
He has been in the marine line for more than 10 years mainly offering ship launching marine airbags for the shipbuildings, ship repair companies which normally could be used for the launching of newly built barges, tugboat haul out, marine pulling etc. Marine airbags could also be referred to salvage airbags since the air bags could provide the great buoyancy sometimes and float on water, that is why some salvage companies prefer selecting air bags.
His pneumatic rubber fenders are well constructed according to ISO 17357: 2002 which ensure the quality and performance of fenders anytime for clients. Also, each of the pneumatic fender from Evergreen Maritime is strictly inspected by the third party like CCS, ABS, BV, DNV, LR. And before delivery, the fenders are tested and inspected internally. Comparing with Yokohama fenders, the pneumatic rubber fenders from Evergreen Maritime owns a thicker body and performs same with Yokohama fenders.
- Construction features of Floating Yokohama fender/ Pneumatic rubber fender/ Pneumatic Fender/ Inflatable Marine Rubber Fender
Yokohama pneumatic rubber fender shall consist of an out rubber, reinforcement synthetic-tyre-cord layer, and inner rubber, vulcanized firmly.
The out rubber are used to protect the cord layers and inner rubber from abrasion and other external forces. This rubber compound have sufficient tensile and tear resistance strength to withstand anticipated weather conditions and severe usage.
The reinforcement synthetic-tyre-cord layer strong enough to maintain the internal air pressure of the fender.
The inner rubber layer seals the pressurized air inside the fender
Fenders of diameter 2500mm and larger equipped with safety valve for releasing excess internal pressure when the fenders are over-compressed accidentally.
- Type of Floating Yokohama fender/ Pneumatic rubber fender/ Pneumatic Fender/ Inflatable Marine Rubber Fender
- Pressure requirements of Floating Yokohama fender/ Pneumatic rubber fender/ Pneumatic Fender/ Inflatable Marine Rubber Fender
Evergreen-Maritime manufactures yokohama pneumatic rubber fender with 50kPa (pneumatic 50) and 80kPa (pneumatic 80) initial pressure. The internal pressure, endurable pressure, safety-valve setting pressure and hydraulic test pressure are also in compliance with the requirements of ISO17357: 2014.