Marine Ship Launching Rubber Airbags Ship Salvage Airbags Boat Landing Airbags Marine Airbags
|FOB Price:||US $100-5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100-5,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Suitable for Sea Shipment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Evergreen Airbags
- Effective Length: 6-24m
- Layers: 4-8layers, Other Types Are Available Upon Request.
- Color: Black
- Type: Salvage Airbags, Launching/Landing Airbags
- Body Material: Natural Rubber More Than 57%
- Material: Natural Rubber
- Specification: 3-8 layers
- HS Code: 40169500
- Diameter: 0.8-2.0m
- Total Length: 7-25m
- Material Type of Synthetic-Tire-Cord: 1870d/2, 1870d/3
- Working Life: 10-15 Years
- Features: Unique Famous Trademark in Qingdao .
- Usage: Ship Launching
- Trademark: Evergreen-Maritime
- Origin: Mainland China
Pioneer and Leader manufacturer -- top seller inflatable floating pneumatic ship launching marine rubber airbags for boat vessels
1. Introduction and Achievement
Evergreen is the inventor of first ship launching airbag, and sets the standard in the industry for high performance and usage technology. Now, Evergreen Marine Airbag (ship launching airbag, Intense pneumatic tire) are widely used in ship launching and landing, sunken ships salvage and refloatation, heavy lifting and conveying.
This is one great ship launching ways
2. Ship launching or upgrading relying on Marine Airbag is a innovative technology having utmost developmental prospect in shipbuilding. Ship Launching Airbags overcomes the disadvantage of fixed launching track by which
The productive abilities of shipbuilding and ship repair were limited in the small and medium sized shipyards. Now it has become a Flexible Launching Technology full of mobility, having advantages in saving effort, saving time,
Saving work load, saving investment, flexibility, safety, reliability, outstanding comprehensive economy benefit, flexible, safe, reliable, and outstanding benefit, etc. The launching technology of apply Marine Airbag to the
Launching and landing of ships overcomes the restrictions of traditional slide board technology which is commonly used in building small or medium size ships.
3. Construction Features of ship launching airbag:
Ship Launching Airbag, basic body consists of which consist of our rubber layers, synthetic-cord-reinforced rubber layers, are kind of a cylindrical airbags with hemispherical heads at the both ends.
All of these are vulcanized together, and then compress air inside to enable in to roll.
1. Outer Rubber
The outer rubber layer that covers the outside of ship launching airbag protects the cord layers from abrasion and other external forces. This compound has sufficient tensile and tear strength to withstand any weather condition and hard usage.
2. Synthetic-tyre-cord layer for reinforcement
The reinforcement cord layers of ship launching airbag, which are made of Synthetic-tire-cord commonly used in tires, are arranged at ideal angles to hold the internal pressure and to distribute
The stress evenly providing strong efficient reinforcement.
(To know the detailed technology parameter, please refer Material Selection. )
3. End Fittings
End fittings of Ship Launching airbag include air tightness swivel and airbags safety air inlet.
4. Classification of ship launching airbags:
1. The standard specification of Ship launching airbag.
You can choose the required diameter and effective length to meet your projects.
L Diameter (D): Its from 0.8m to 2.0m.
L Effective Length (EL): Its from 6m to 18m.
L Total Length (TL): Its from 7m to 19.5m
The above specification only is our standard specification arrange. Other specification Ship Launching
Airbag also can be supplied upon clients request.
2. The standard number of layers
We define the number of layer, which means the number of Synthetic-tyre-cord layer, in order to confirm the Safety Working Pressure. Normally, ship launching Airbag
Include 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 layers types. Other type is available upon clients request.
3. The material of Ship launching airbag
There're two kinds of synthetic-tire-cord because of the different performance.
Ship launching AirbagsUnit 1400 dtex/21870 dtex/2
Break Strength N/ strand ≥ 215.6 ≥ 284.2
Diameter mm 0.65 ± 0.05 0.74 ± 0, 05
Adhesion Strength N/cm ≤ 137.2 ≤ 156.8
Contact manufacturer directly:
Marketing Manager: Aimee Sun