Dock Fenders for Ship, Boat Fenders, Marine Fenders, Rubber Fenders
|FOB Price:||US $500-26,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500-26,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywooden Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: dock fenders
- with Chain and Tire Net: Yokohama Type
- Certification: BV, ISO9001, CCS
- Specification: D2000MM X L3500MM, ISO17357: 2002
- HS Code: 40169500
- Material: Rubber
- Usage: Protection
- Trademark: Evergreen Maritime
- Origin: China
Dock Fenders Requirements
1. Construction features
Dock Fender shall consist of an out rubber, reinforcement synthetic-tyre-cord layer, and inner rubber, vulcanized firmly.
The out rubber are used to protect the cord layers and inner rubber from abrasion and other external forces. This rubber compound have sufficient tensile and tear resistance strength to withstand anticipated weather conditions and severe usage.
The reinforcement synthetic-tyre-cord layer strong enough to maintain the internal air pressure of the fender
The inner rubber layer seals the pressurized air inside the fender
Fenders of diameter 2500mm and larger equipped with safety valve for releasing excess internal pressure when the fenders are over-compressed accidentally.
2. Dock Fender type
A. Net Type
B. Sling Type
3. Evergreen-Maritime manufactures dock fender with 50kPa (pneumatic 50) and 80kPa (pneumatic 80) initial pressure. The internal pressure, endurable pressure, safety-valve setting pressure and hydraulic test pressure are also in compliance with the requirements of ISO17357: 2002.