Buoyancy Salvage Marine Airbag for Vessel/Barge/Ship Launching and Dry Docking, Marine Balloon Pull to Shore Heavy Lift in Shipyards
|FOB Price:||US $200-6,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $200-6,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywooden Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Recommended Products
- 7 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: Airbag for ship launching and upgrading
- Diamter: 0.8m~2m
- Material: Natural Rubber
- Specification: ISO14409: 2011
- HS Code: 40169500
- Effective Lenght: 6m~18m
- Usage: Industrial, Ship Transportation, Oil&Gas
- Trademark: Evergreen Maritime
- Origin: China
Usage of Ship Launching and Docking Pneumatic Marine Rubber Balloon
Ship Launching Marine Airbags, also known as roller bags or ship launching rubber balloon, are made of heavy-duty synthetic-tire-cord layers with inner and out rubber layers in long cylindrical balloon shape. Marine Airbags for Ship Launching and Dry Docking for barge can be used for n Brazil, Indonesia Shipyard especially for barges launching, pull to shore, vessels' haul out and ship landing work.
Comparison with other Launch Way
Rollers Bag is a innovative ship launching technology, comparing with "end-on launching", "side ship launching", "float-out". This ship launching technology overcomes the restrictions of fixed launching track of side-launch. Ship launching airbags are accepted by more and more shipyards world wide due to its advantages of saving time, saving investment, flexible, safety. The biggest vessel launched by ship launching airbags up to 100,000 DWT.
Material of Marine Rubber Balloon
Inflatable Marine Airbags are to be constructed of an out rubber layer, multilayer heavy-duty synthetic-tire-cord layers, and an inner rubber layer vulcanized firmly. Ship launching marine airbags are cylindrical balloon body, with two conical head and end mouth. Air tightness swivel and air inlet kits are screwed with end mouth. Refer below picture.
Performance Parameters of Ship Launching and Docking Pneumatic Rubber Balloons for Heavy Lift in Ship Repair Companies
Acceptance Test for Evergreen inflatable type launching and docking marine rubber balloon
Prior to delivery of
the ship launching marine airbags, we test every air bag for the following items:
- The appearance of each ship launching marine airbag is smooth, glossy and without blemish such as crack, blister, delamination, pits or impurities.
- The length and diameter of each Evergreen Maritime ship launching marine airbags are measured with the rated working pressure and is within ±3%.
- The gas-tightness is tested without carrying any load as per ISO 14409. The pressure loss is less than 5% of rated working pressure within 1 hour.
Evergreen ship launching marine airbags are type approved. This means we have demonstrated the performance of ship launching airbags to independent inspectors CCS. Type approve test is the essential and necessary qualification of qualified manufacturer of ship launching airbags. In addition to the requirements for the material, appearance anddimensional tolerances, "Gas-tightness Test", "Compression Test", "Bearing Capacity Test", "Bursting Test", and "Compression-recovery Test" are carried out. For more details, please kinldy refer ISO 14409.
All Evergreen Maritime ship launching marine airbags are manufactured and tested comply with ISO 14409 "Ships and marine technology - ship launching air bags certificated by CCS, LR, DNV. There are two more China industrial standards and one ISO standard for ship launching airbags:
- CB/T 3837-1998 Technological Requirements for ship Upgrading or Launching Relying on Ship Launching Marine Airbags (Shipbuilding Industry Standard, PRC)
- CB/T 3795-1996 / CB/T 3795-2009 Air bag for ship up to or down to launching way (Shipbuilding Industry Standard, PRC)
-- ISO 17682 Ship sand marine technology -Methodology for launching ship utilizing marine airbags