Marine Dock Floating Fender for Ship/Vessel/Boat
|FOB Price:||US $400 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $400/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: D0.5~5M, EL0.8M~10M
- Shape: Cylindrical
- Size: 2.0*3.0~2.0*3.5m
- Marine Parts: Fender, Bumper
- Usage: Protection
- Capability: High Energy Absorption
- Load Capacity: Any Type Ship Vessel and Boat
- Trademark: Evergreen Maritime
- Specification: D0.4~4.8M EL0.5M~10M
- HS Code: 40169500
- Material: Rubber
- Structure: Floating
- Type: All Ship Vessel and Boat
- Engine: No
- Certification: BV, Ce, ISO9001, CCS, CCC
- Feature: High Energy Absorption
- Color: Any Color
- Transport Package: Plywooden Packing and as Costomer′s Request
- Origin: China
1. Marine dock floating fender is made of synthetic-cord-reinforced rubber sheet with compressed air inside to enable it to float on the water and work as a protective medium. Therefore, Floating marine rubber fender serves as a critical protective medium against collision when ship-to-ship (STS) transfer operations and ship-to-dock (STD) berthing and mooring operations.
Marine dock floating fender have the advantages of massive energy absorption with low unit surface pressure acted upon the ship. So Marine dock floating fender has become an ideal ship protection medium used extensively by large tankers, LPG vessels, ocean platforms, bulk carriers and floating structures, large docks, harbor and wharfs.
2. Classifications of Marine dock floating fender
Initial Internal Pressure Rating
There are two initial pressure rating for Evergreen Marine dock floating fender :
A) Pneumatic 50 (Initial internal pressure 50 kPa)
B) Pneumatic 80 (Initial internal pressure 80 kPa)
3. Fender Type of Floating marine rubber fender
There are two types for Marine dock floating fender:
A) Net-type Fenders
The fender is covered by a protection net consisting of either chain, wire or fiber and usually with tires or rubber sleeves.
B) Sling type
The fender is designed to be used without a protection net. It's easy to hand because of their lightweight.
This is Karen. Nice to have you know our factory and me.
If you have any questions and requirements, please feel free to tell me. I am happy to help you know more about our products.