- Model NO.: Diameter0.8M~2.5M, Length6M~25M)
- Material: Natural Rubber
- Aplication: Good Work at Ship Launching/Marine Salvage/Lifting
- Size: Diameter0.8m~2.5m, Length6m~25m)
- Packing: Plywood and Polybags
- Specification: 1CBM
- HS Code: 40169400
- Usage: Industrial
- Name: Ship Launching Airbags
- Color: Black
- Layer: 4~10 Synthetic-Tire-Cord Layers
- Trademark: Evergreen Maritime
- Origin: China
Evergreen-Maritime Inflatable Boat Airbag
-- Pioneer and Leader
LEADING MANUFACTURE OF SHIP LAUNCHING MARINE AIRBAGS
Ship Launching Airbags, also known as roller bags or ship launching balloon, are made of heavy-duty synthetic-tire-cord layers with inner and out rubber layers in long cylindrical balloon shape. Ship launching airbags can be used for the ship launching or ship landingof tanker, tugboat or barges, carrying vessel, carrier, ferry and other special vessels (AHTS, DSV) and so on. The biggest vessel launched by ship launching airbags up to 85,000 DWT.
Ship launching relying on ship launching airbags is a innovative ship launching technology, comparing with "end-on launching", "side ship launching", "float-out". This ship launching technology overcomes the restrictions of fixed launching track of side-launch. Ship launching airbags are accepted by more more shipyard world wide because of its advantages of saving time, saving investment, flexible, safety.
1. Classification & Size
It is easy to choose suitable airbags by yourself.Standard specifications of Evergreen shipping air bags. We can manufacture as clients' request.
1. Standard size of marine airbags:
Diameter (D) : From 0.8m to 2.4m.
Effective Length (EL) : From 6m to 14m.
Total Length (TL) : From 7m to 25m
2.Standard number of layers:
Evergreen airbags are widely used for marine engineering projects:Ship launching and hauling out, heavy lifting and transportation, ship salvage,etc. Those application are found to be cost-effective and convenient.
Available diameters and lengths of Evergreen airbags range from 0.8 to 2.0 m and 4-22 m, respectively.
Ragular airbag plies are 4,5,6,7,8,9,10.
The technology of ship launching with air bags developed from small flat bottom ship of several ten tons to good-sized,complicated,high value added ships and blazed a successful one for its own development road.
The practice proves that the ship whose DWT exceed 50,000 tons launched by air bags is feasible as the advancing of manufacture technology of intensive air bags and the design of slipways. To launch ships DWT more than 50,000 tons people must consider the following measures:
- Take more care of the design of air bag ship launching slipway which has the higher demand of the degree and degree variety.
- Basing on the ships' selfweight, center of gravity, the form of ship bottom, degree of slipways, water level, people should calculate every motion of the ship during the launch process to testify the rationality of air bags positions.
- People should pay more attentions to calculate the ship stree and inner pressure when the stern drops .
1. The Inflatable Boat Airbag can be used for landing, ship&boat launching, heavy lifting, salvage and refloatation. The Inflatable Boat Airbag all are inspected by our QC team one by one, also we welcome the certified third agencies for our Inflatable Boat Airbag.
2. The Evergreen-Maritime Management system is ISO9001: 2000 certified and complys with all demands of the standard during manufacturing procedure. Evergreen-Maritime guarantees excellent quality and performances of all products. Customer requirements are strictly followed during all production phases. His quality control department performs a true procedure control of the material and products.
3. All Inflatable Boat Airbag are manufactureer in accordance with CB/T3795.
4. Evergreen-Maritime are very focused on the quality. We invest the advanced inspection equipments. 100% IInflatable Boat Airbag are tested and inspected as per the requirements of CB/T 3795. Non confirmed products are immediately rejected by Quality Control Department. Our satisfied customers are our best reference.