3.3m X 6.5m Floating Pneumatic Rubber Fenders for Barge Dock Applications and Ship to Ship Usage
|FOB Price:||US $600 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $600/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||35 PCS/Week|
|Transport Package:||Nude or Customized According to Customers′ Demand|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: pneumatic rubber fenders
- Color: Black
- Length: 1.5-6.5m
- Name: Pneumatic Rubber Fender
- Type: Commercial Vessels
- Usage: Protection, Ship Docking
- Trademark: Evergreen Maritime
- Origin: China
- Material: Rubber
- Diameter: 1.0-3.3m
- Certificate: CCS, Dnv, Lr, Gl, BV
- Quality: High Quality
- Marine Parts: Fender, bumper
- Certification: BV, CCS
- Specification: ISO 14409: 2011, ABS, CCS, LR, BV, DNV
- HS Code: 40169500
1. The fender have sometimes been colloquially referred to as "Yokohama fender" or "Floating fender".
Pneumatic rubber ship fender is a leading anti-collision device for marine application in the world today. Pneumatic rubber ship fender are made of synthetic-cord-reinforced rubber sheet with compressed air inside to enable them to float on the water and work as a protective medium. Therefore, pneumatic rubber ship fender serves as a critical protective medium against collision when ship-to-ship (STS) transfer operations and ship-to-dock (STD) berthing and mooring operations.
2. Pneumatic rubber ship fender have the advantages of massive energy absorption with low unit surface pressure acted upon the ship. So pneumatic rubber ship fender have become an ideal ship protection medium used extensively by large tankers, LPG vessels, ocean platforms, bulk carriers and floating structures, large docks, harbor and wharfs.
3. The Advantages of Evergreen Pneumatic Rubber Ship Fender:
Compliance with ISO17357: 2002 "High Pressure floating pneumatic rubber ship fender"
Low Reaction Force and Hull Pressure
More Safety and Reliability
Most Cost Competitive System
Lower Mooring Forces
Advantage against Shearing Force
Adaptable to the Tide
Simple and Low Cost Installation
Low Maintenance Cost
Various Optional Fitting
4. Classifications of Pneumatic Rubber Ship Fender
Initial Internal Pressure Rating
There are two initial pressure rating for Pneumatic Rubber Ship Fenders:
A) Pneumatic 50 (Initial internal pressure 50 kPa)
B) Pneumatic 80 (Initial internal pressure 80 kPa)
5. Fender Types of Pneumatic Rubber Ship Fenders:
There are two types for Pneumatic Rubber Ship Fender:
A) Net-type pneumatic rubber ship Fender
The pneumatic rubber fender is covered by a protection net consisting of either chain, wire or fiber and usually with tires or rubber sleeves.
B) Sling type pneumatic rubber Ship Fender
The Pneumatic rubber ship fender is deesigned to be used without a protection net. It's easy to hand because of their lightweight.
6. Specifications of Pneumatic Rubber Ship Fenders
Pneumatic Rubber Ship Fender are available from 500X1000mm to 3300X6500mm, including all the standard and no-standard specifications.
7. Construction Features of Pneumatic Rubber Ship Fender
Pneumatic rubber ship fender, whose basic body construction consists of outer rubber layers, synthetic-cord-reinforced rubber layers and inner rubber layers, are kind of cylindrical air bags with hemispherical heads at both ends.