Buoyancy Air Filled Ship Salvage Airbags, Bladders for Wrecken Vessels, Ships, Sunken Ships
|FOB Price:||US $200-6,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $200-6,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywooden Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Salvage Ship Airbags
- Airbag Price: Differs From Sizes to Sizes
- Type: Commercial Vessels
- Marine Parts: Airbag
- Certification: BV, ISO9001, CCS
- Specification: CCS, LR, ISO9001:2008,ISO14409:2011,ABS,BV,DNV
- HS Code: 40169500
- Airbag Use: Salvage for Sunken Ships, Vessels
- Airbag Diamteters: 0.8m, 1.0m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.0m, 22m, 2.5m
- Material: Rubber
- Usage: Ship Launching, Protection, Ship Docking
- Trademark: Evergreen Maritime
- Origin: China
The combination of marine ship salvage rubber airbags for lifting can have the capability of lifting and transportation heavy objects over 16, 000 ton. They are being widely utilised in moving extra heavy objects such as large scale reinforced concrete, structure, caission, oil drilling equipment, whole building structure and etc.
Airbag heavy lifting and transportation needs no railways or trolley, has low demand of ground so this technology can save most investment and time.
The booming airbag caisson transportation is the typical illustration of this application. In appropriat condition caisson can be launched into water directly with airbag or else caisson will be shifted to sub-mersible barge for launch.
CLASSIFICATION AND SIZE OF BUOYANCY AIR FILLED SHIP SALVAGE AIRBAGS
Effective Length(EL): 6~18M
Total Length(TL): 7~19.5M
STANDARD NUMBER OF LAYER FOR MARINE SHIP SALVAGE RUBBER AIRBAGS FOR LIFTING
In order to confirm lifting airbags safety working pressure we define the number of layers, which means the number of synthetic-tire-cord layers. Normally we offer lifting airbag with 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 layers. Other type are available upon request.
MATERIAL TYPE OF SYNTHETIC-TYRE-CORD FOR SHIP SALVAGE RUBBER AIRBAGS FOR LIFTING
There are two kinds of synethetic-tire-cords with different performance.
We define the suitable lifting airbag as per the above 3 items, for example:
Ship salvage rubber airbags for lifting: D1.5m X EL15m(YT-6), 1260D In here:
1. D1.5: The diameter is 1.5m
2. EL15m: The effective length is 15m
3. YT-6: The number of Synethetic-tire-cord layer is 6 layers.
4.1260D: The type of synethetic-tire-cord layer is 1260.