High Buoyancy Rubber Salvage Air Bags for Fishing Boast, Sunken Ships, Sunken Barge
- Model NO.: Salvage Air Bags for Sunken Ships, Barge
- Usage: Ship Launching, Protection
- Trademark: Evergreen Maritime
- Origin: China
- Material: Rubber
- Certification: BV, ISO9001, CCS
- Specification: CCS, LR, ISO 9001:2008,ISO 14409:2011,ABS,BV,DNV
- HS Code: 40169500
Airbag heavy lifting and transportation needs no railways or trolley, has low demand of ground so this technology can save most investment and time.
The booming airbag caisson transportation is the typical illustration of this application. In appropriat condition caisson can be launched into water directly with airbag or else caisson will be shifted to sub-mersible barge for launch.
Classification & Size
1. Standard size of marine sship salvage rubber airbags for sunken ships
Effective Length(EL): 6~18M
Total Length(TL): 7~19.5M
2. Standard number of layer for marine ship salvage rubber airbags for sunken ships
In order to confirm lifting airbags safety working pressure we define the number of layers, which means the number of synthetic-tire-cord layers. Normally we offer lifting airbag with 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 layers. Other type are available upon request.
3. Material type of Synethetic -tire-cord for ship salvage rubber airbags for sunken ships
There are two kinds of synethetic-tire-cords with different performance.
We define the suitable lifting airbag as per the above 3 items, for example:
Ship salvage rubber airbags for sunken ships: D1.5m X EL15m(YT-6), 1260D In here:
1. D1.5: The diameter is 1.5m
2. EL15m: The effective length is 15m
3. YT-6: The number of Synethetic-tire-cord layer is 6 layers.
4.1260D: The type of synethetic-tire-cord layer is 1260.