Qualified/Certificated Floating Yokohama Pneumatic Marine/Ship/Boat/Vessel/Port/Dock Rubber Fender
|FOB Price:||US $500-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500-10,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Evergreen Fender
- Initial Internal Pressure: 50kpa, 80kpa
- History: Since 1998
- Diameter: 0.5m ~ 5m
- Fender Color: Black, Gray, Red
- Working Life: 10-13 Years .
- Trademark: Evergreen Maritime
- Origin: China
- Material: Rubber
- Fender Types: Yokohama-Type, Net-Type, Sling-Type, Design Variat
- Working Ages: 12 ~ 15 Years
- Length: 1.0m ~ 12m
- Warranty: 15 Months
- Features: Top Quality in China
- Specification: CCS, LR, ISO17357: 2002
- HS Code: 40169500
Top quality specialised manufacturer -- Qualified/Certificated Floating Yokohama Pneumatic Marine/Ship/Boat/Vessel/port/dock Rubber Fender
1. Rubber Fender is a leading anti-collision device for marine application in the world today.
Rubber Fender is made of synthetic-cord-reinforced rubber sheet with compressed air inside to enable it to float on the water and work as a protective medium. Therefore, Yokohama Pneumatic Fender serves as a critical protective medium against collision when ship-to-ship (STS) transfer operations and ship-to-dock (STD) berthing and mooring operations.
Rubber Fender have the advantages of massive energy absorption with low unit surface pressure acted upon the ship. So Rubber Fender has become an ideal ship protection medium used extensively by large tankers, LPG vessels, ocean platforms, bulk carriers and floating structures, large docks, harbor and wharfs.
2. Classifications of Rubber Fender
Initial Internal Pressure Rating
There are two initial pressure rating for Evergreen Rubber Fender:
A) Pneumatic 50 (Initial internal pressure 50 kPa)
B) Pneumatic 80 (Initial internal pressure 80 kPa)
3. Fender Type of Rubber Fender
There are two types for Rubber Fender:
A) Net-type Fenders
The fender is covered by a protection net consisting of either chain, wire or fiber and usually with tires or rubber sleeves.
B) Sling type
The fender is designed to be used without a protection net. It's easy to hand because of their lightweight.
Contact the manufacturer directly:
Marketing Manager: Aimee Sun