Ship Launching Marine Air Bag in The Marine Accessories in The Shipyards
- Model NO.: marine air bag
- Usage: Ship Launching, Protection
- Trademark: Evergreen Maritime
- Origin: China
- Material: Rubber
- Certification: BV, ISO9001, CCS
- Specification: ISO14409: 2011, CCS, ABS, LR, BV, DNV
- HS Code: 40169500
2. Ship launching or upgrading relying on Marine Air bags for shipard is a innovative technology having utmost developmental prospect in shipbuilding. Marine launching air bag for shipard overcomes the disadvantage of fixed launching track by which
The productive abilities of shipbuilding and ship repair were limited in the small and medium sized shipyards. Now it has become a Flexible Launching Technology full of mobility, having advantages in saving effort, saving time,
Saving work load, saving investment, flexibility, safety, reliability, outstanding comprehensive economy benefit, flexible, safe, reliable, and outstanding benefit, etc. The launching technology of apply marine launching air bag for ship to the
Launching and landing of ships overcomes the restrictions of traditional slide board technology which is commonly used in building small or medium size ships.
3. Construction Features of marine launching air bags for ship:
Marine launching air bag for ship, basic body consists of which consist of our rubber layers, synthetic-cord-reinforced rubber layers, are kind of a cylindrical airbags with hemispherical heads at the both ends.
All of these are vulcanized together, and then compress air inside to enable in to roll.
1. Outer Rubber
The outer rubber layer that covers the outside of marine launching air bag protects the cord layers from abrasion and other external forces. This compound has sufficient tensile and tear strength to withstand any weather condition and hard usage.
2. Synthetic-tyre-cord layer for reinforcement
The reinforcement cord layers of marine launching air bag for ship, which are made of Synthetic-tire-cord commonly used in tires, are arranged at ideal angles to hold the internal pressure and to distribute
The stress evenly providing strong efficient reinforcement.
(To know the detailed technology parameter, please refer Material Selection. )
3. End Fittings
End fittings of marine launching air bag for ship include air tightness swivel and airbags safety air inlet.
4. Classification of marine launching air bag for ship:
1. The standard specification of marine launching air bag for ship.
You can choose the required diameter and effective length to meet your projects.
L Diameter (D): Its from 0.8m to 2.0m.
L Effective Length (EL): Its from 6m to 18m.
L Total Length (TL): Its from 7m to 19.5m
The above specification only is our standard specification arrange. Other specification marine launching air bag for ship also can be supplied upon clients request.
2. The standard number of layers
We define the number of layer, which means the number of Synthetic-tyre-cord layer, in order to confirm the Safety Working Pressure. Normally, marine launching air bag for ship
Include 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 layers types. Other type is available upon clients request.