ISO 17357 High Pressure Floating Pneumatic Rubber Fenders for Ship to Ship Protection, Ship to Quay Operation
|FOB Price:||US $500-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500-10,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Deflated and Loaded Into Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: floating pneumatic rubber fenders
- Fender Type: Yokohama Rubber Fender
- Diameter of Rubber Fenders: 0.5m - 4.7m
- Features of Pneumatic Fenders: Stainless Steel Both End Flanges
- Working Ages of Floating Fenders: 12 ~ 15 Years
- Certificates: ISO17357, CCS, Dnv, Gl, Lr, BV
- Trademark: Evergreen Maritime
- Origin: Qingdao, China
- Material: Rubber
- Inner Pressure of Pneumatic Fenders: P50, P80
- Length of Floating Fenders: 1m - 12m
- Body Material of Floating Fenders: Natrual Rubber More Than 57%
- Warranty of Pneumatic Rubber Fenders: 15 Months .
- Fender Style: Yokohama-Type, Net-Type, Sling-Type, Design Variat
- Specification: CCS, ABS, LR, ISO17357: 2002
- HS Code: 40169500
1. Construction features
Yokohama pneumatic rubber fender shall consist of an out rubber, reinforcement synthetic-tyre-cord layer, and inner rubber, vulcanized firmly.
The out rubber are used to protect the cord layers and inner rubber from abrasion and other external forces. This rubber compound have sufficient tensile and tear resistance strength to withstand anticipated weather conditions and severe usage.
The reinforcement synthetic-tyre-cord layer strong enough to maintain the internal air pressure of the fender.
The inner rubber layer seals the pressurized air inside the fender
Fenders of diameter 2500mm and larger equipped with safety valve for releasing excess internal pressure when the fenders are over-compressed accidentally.
2. Yokohama pneumatic rubber fender type
3. Pressure requirements
Evergreen-Maritime manufactures yokohama pneumatic rubber fender with 50kPa (pneumatic 50) and 80kPa (pneumatic 80) initial pressure. The internal pressure, endurable pressure, safety-valve setting pressure and hydraulic test pressure are also in compliance with the requirements of ISO17357: 2002.